Drug Addiction Treatment in Northeast Ohio
Criminal defense attorneys have two roles in society, advocate and counselor. Most people are familiar with our role as advocate: we represent our clients in court and zealously defend them against criminal charges in order to protect their rights to the fullest extent of the law. But we also counsel our clients on a wide range of topics, including both legal and moral issues. Many times we counsel our clients to seek other professional help from drug counselors, psychiatrists, or social workers. Many times we can work with those professionals to help our clients outside of the courtroom.
In that regard, below are some resources for those dealing with drug addiction. While Haren Law, LLC does not offer drug addiction treatment services, these links are provided so that you may find the help you or a loved one require.
- Catholic Charities
- Recovery Resources
- Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services (ADAMHS) Board of Cuyahoga County
- Chart of ADAMHS Contracted Drug and Other Service Providers
- Glenbeigh: a not for profit, drug and alcohol rehabilitation specialty hospital affiliated with the Cleveland Clinic
- The Hitchcock Center for Women, Inc.
- The Covenant, Inc.
- Community Assessment & Treatment Services, Inc.
- Oriana House
- New Directions
- Northern Ohio Recover Association, Inc.