Thomas G Haren
I help people who have a lot to lose after they’ve been accused of a crime.
If you’re facing criminal charges, then there is no time to spare. I take each case seriously because I understand the impact a criminal conviction can have on your life. It can affect your ability to get or maintain employment. It can affect your chances of getting insurance, or it might cause your insurance rates to skyrocket.
A conviction can put a strain on your marriage, and can serve as ammunition for an ex-spouse to try to gain leverage in child custody proceedings. Convictions can mean jail or prison time, as well as embarrassment in your community.
There is no such thing as a minor criminal conviction.
My clients know that they can get in touch with me if they ever have a question about their case. They know I will take the time to explain the process. They know I will fight for them. They know that I don’t quit on my clients.
If you or a loved one has been accused of a crime, then please call (216) 566-8200 to schedule a free initial consultation about your case.
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association: Membership Committee; Solo and Small Firm Subcommittee
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cuyahoga County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
– Cleveland Marshall College of Law: Solo and Small Firm Initiative
- National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML): Legal Committee
- Cleveland NORML